Except thy neighbor's wireless to write this post about the evils of theft.
Top ten reasons not to steal:
10) The Bible, a text made famous by Don McLean's hit song "American Pie," says not to...unless you're a slave about to leave Egypt, in which case using a liberal definition of borrowing is permitted and encouraged.
9) Kobe Bryant had the most steals in this year's playoffs...and who wants to be like Kobe Bryant? Seriously.
8) Theft rhymes with left, the side most often associated with evil.
7) Nobody has any good stuff since the advent of China's export-driven economy anyway.
6) When you steal, you are screwing up a lot of other people's plans. I mean, how would you feel if someone stole the rest of this
When I Rise - As I gaze in the mirror, the stretch marks and scars of my life before me, a silent presentation of my love and work remains. How will I look when I am perf...
7 hours ago